1. My sleep is totally messed up. I wake up after 4 hours sleep, and then can’t get back to sleep.
2. I am not around young people anymore. I used to be in the schools. I don’t know the new slang.
3. I lost my upper eyelids. They’re sunk in. One good point: I can save on eyeshadow!
4. A little girl at the zoo, told her mom in Chinese. That’s a grandma! She was referring to me.
6. I don’t know who the movie stars are anymore. This is a detriment when doing crossword puzzles.
7. I can’t identify with the people on TV. They don’t have a lot of shows featuring 60 somethings.
8. I have to spend a ton of money dying my hair which grows out every 4 weeks. (At least I have hair, it could be worse.)
9. My digestion system is crummy, and I have to take a pill so I can eat. Warning: a case of diet pop a day is not going to lead to good things.
10. People aren’t questioning me about whether I qualify for the senior menu or discounts.
Tomorrow: Top 10 reasons I like being older!