I guess things just didn’t go so good on July 4, in San Diego. It seems someone got their signals crossed and the fireworks went off all at one time.
I can just imagine how frustrated all the people waiting for the show were. It’s a good thing it wasn’t a big tragedy.
I feel sorry for the individual or individuals who made the mistake.
I am betting they are looking for another job today.
Were your there? What do you think? Would you laugh about it or be angry?
- San Diego Sets Off All Its Fireworks At Once (badassdigest.com)
- San Diego fireworks show exploded in 15 seconds, ruining show [Video] (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Malfunction Causes Entire San Diego Fireworks Display to Explode Prematurely [Video] (gawker.com)
- San Diego Hosts The Best And Worst Fireworks Show Ever (outsidethebeltway.com)
- San Diego’s Fourth of July celebrations ruined after fireworks explode all at once (news.nationalpost.com)