1 .My best friend for over 40 years. I’m talking about my terrific husband. ( We don’t always agree on things, but that keeps life interesting.)
2. My children, who I would choose as friends. I am proud of each one of them. My son-in-law is pretty cool too!
3. Good health and being able to see and hear! (My mother was blind at the end of her life, and I personally witnessed how difficult that was for her.
4. Still being able to travel and enjoying different American cities.
5. My happy childhood and married life. I can look back on happy times when I experience frustration. (Yes, I do get down sometimes. It’s in my DNA)
6. Having activities I can feel passionate about.
7. Living in America– Still the greatest nation on earth!
8. Having experienced some great life-cycle events with my family.
- Thanksgiving Day: The one blessing we overlook (mattforrest.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving (recoverythrumylens.wordpress.com)