1. Most little ones do not want to take time off of their fun day to sleep.
2. Nature delights them: chirping birds, squirrels, dogs, and cats.
3. Physical pain is easily healed with hugs and kisses.
4. As far as they know, fanciful characters on TV are real friends. Example (Thomas the Train).
5. They can greet you with smiles and hugs.
6. Running and kicking a ball can put a big smile on their faces.
7. The finest food is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
8. A brownie qualifies as a surprise. It’s extra special if they stir the batter.
9. Playing with a flashlight fascinates them.
10. As far as they know, the world is a beautiful, friendly and heavenly place.
Why do you like to hang out with your grandchildren or nieces and nephews?