Here’s what can happen if people work together, and do something positive. The Harmony Project, a philanthropic group that sings and shares had a one day drive in Columbus, Ohio, to buy bikes for foster kids. It worked! In one day, enough money was raised to buy 155 bikes!
In light of what has happened recently, this is encouraging news. If we put our minds to it, we can do anything.
We just need to believe in ourselves, and what we can accomplish! Picture by David Brown, director of The Harmony Project!
- The Harmony Project Buys 150 bikes for kids in Columbus: thank you! (joyat60.wordpress.com)
- Help buy a bike for a foster kid in Columbus Ohio: read about it here! : Another Harmony Project post (joyat60.wordpress.com)
- A chance to pay it forward: It will take your mind off your weight problem: A Harmony Project Post (barbaralynnabel.wordpress.com)
- What happens at a Harmony Project rehearsal? Another Harmony Project post (joyat60.wordpress.com)
- The Harmony Project Pays it Back Today : another Harmony Project Post (joyat60.wordpress.com)