What happened to the quiet guy from Colorado. Was he evil, or sick? Will we ever know? Is there such a thing as evil? Where does it lurk?
The shooter, James Holmes, apparently broke with reality. Did he think he was “The Joker” from Batman? What would cause someone to be filled with such rage? What should happen to people like this?
Now there’s a lot of speculation that he was suffering from schizophrenia. It makes sense. Why else would anyone do something like that? He is the right age, and maybe he got stressed during his PhD program. Nobody’s talking. He doesn’t sound like the typical mass murderer type. Except that he tended to be quiet. Why was he studying neuroscience? Was he trying to figure himself out? Shouldn’t he have realized he needed help?
isn’t it sad that there is a profile of a mass murderer we’re all familiar with?
He even worked with Big Brothers and Sisters when he was a teenager.
But what good is this guy’s life? Look at the horrible thing he did.
He’ll probably spend the rest of his life languishing in a mental institution.
It’s enough to make you believe in the death penalty.
But, I can’t help feeling a little sorry for him. He couldn’t have been in his right mind. What about his parents? Their lives are destroyed.
It’s too bad all those nasty weapons are legal. Aren’t we all responsible for letting this go on? Anyone can get those assault weapons.
How about all the violence on TV, movies and in Video games. Who is responsible for that?
PS: After watching CNN’s Anderson Cooper who focused on the victims, I don’t feel sorry for the shooter. He’s done too much destruction and yes, evil.
What do you think?
- the Batman shootings: evil, revenge, and me (circularrunning.wordpress.com)
- ‘The Joker’ kills 12 during Batman screening (respectedlife.org)
- Christian Bale Visits With Victims From The Aurora Massacre [PHOTO] (socialitelife.com)
- Christian Bale and Wife Visit Aurora Shooting Victims and Memorial (popsugar.com)
- Gun Control in light of the Aurora , Co shooting (nickysworld.wordpress.com)
- Families of theater shooting victims plan goodbyes (cnsnews.com)
- Publicity Could Make It Hard For Holmes To Get Fair Trial In Colorado (denver.cbslocal.com)