A Collection of Beatles Oldies (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
1. People with young kids look like teenagers to you.
2. People start addressing you as ma’am or sir.
3. You don’t know who is singing popular songs on the radio.
4. You don’t know that oldies are oldies and not the latest songs.
5. Your son turns to you and says, “You’re old.”
6. You’re daughter informs you that it’s time to get your hearing checked.
7. You have to dye your hair every 4 weeks instead of every 6.
8. You go to a museum, and notice you have to sit down by the time you walk from the car to the door of the museum. After finishing the first floor, you have to sit down again.
9. You don’t mind traveling in a car instead of taking an airplane because you’re no longer in a big hurry.
10. You go to a plastic surgeon about your sinking eyelids, and she says, “I’m surprised you waited so long.”
When did you realize your were getting older?
1. The Fox Channel
2. People conducting phone surveys.
3. Complainers–when I ask you how you are, just say fine and leave it at that.
4. People who don’t listen.
5. The Housewife series, especially the ones from New Jersey.
6. Donald Trump
7. Nancy Grace
8. America’s Top Model–Tyra you are really mean to those girls.
9. The TV Show Hoarders–Why would you allow anyone to film your truly disgusting house?
10. Talk Radio
11. Howard Stern
12. Drunk Drivers
13. Ringing Cell phones in public places.
14. Smart phones lighting up in entertainment venues.
15.Screaming children in fine restaurants.
16. Phil Donahue–I liked you when you were first popular, but now your speech making is annoying.
17. Servers interrupting my conversations in restaurants to ask me how my food tastes. Who thought up this annoying practice up?
18. Rush Limbaugh
19. Glenn Beck
20.The person who decided we’d all look better if we bleached our teeth an unnatural white.
There’s some of my pet peeves. What are yours?
- What Are Your Biggest Pet Peeves At The Gym? (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Survey Looks At Biggest Gym Pet Peeves (boston.cbslocal.com)
- 5 Pet Peeves on TV (allfivehorizons.co.uk)
- Writing Pet Peeves (writingwithbothsidesofmybrain.wordpress.com)
- Pet Peeves (thevintageapple.com)