1. I finally figured out I’m not going to live forever. So, I better make the most of my remaining time on earth. Don’t worry, it’s at least 30 years or so.
2. Attitude is everything. If you’ve got a bad one, things are not going to work out, no matter what you do.
3. I know I’m old because my kids called me 10 minutes before they arrived to pick me up, to give me a heads up.
4. I wanted to eat at a Bob Evans Restaurant.
5. Loud music really sounds loud.
6. Nobody questions me when I say I want to eat off the Seniors menu, or want a Seniors discount.
7. When I ask a contemporary how they feel, they don’t say things like “I feel great.” The best strategy is not to ask them at all!
8. I don’t feel young in my swimming aerobics class any more. I fit right in.
9. I still have a lot of fun, and get excited about things.
10.I realize that the most important things in life include friends family, and giving to others.
11. I know looks really are superficial and aren’t important. It is truly what people are like inside. If you lived a beautiful life, you will be beautiful at 90.
12. I really know money can’t buy happiness.
13. I am so proud of the adults my children have become.
14. I’m happy that both my husband and I are still doing okay. We are lucky!
15. It’s important to keep hopes, dreams, and goals going.
You have any advice you want to give me?