1. Shave their underarm and leg hair. My husband absolutely goes crazy when he sees I have a hair in one of those places. In the meantime, you should see him. I am certain a man thought this up in the first place.
2. Wear makeup. This is really stupid. Painting our faces? How many men wear makeup? I do enjoy wearing it sometimes. But, I’m at the point where it doesn’t do that much good. Maybe a little bitterness here.
3. Wearing a bra. What’s wrong with being au natural. When you get older, your breasts droop. God forbid anyone should know your not a young thing with perky breasts.
4. Dying our hair. More men than woman go around with gray hair, and this is socially acceptable. My husband pitches a fit any time I suggest I go gray. He humorously says, “I don’t want to be with an old woman.” I am 11 months older than him.
5. Wearing Spanx. I watched a story about this on Nightline tonight. How many men wear Spanx?. A woman did create this. She says, “it gives women confidence.” Now, why don’t men feel like they should have confidence like this. (She’s on the Forbes list of billionaires.) Who knew there was big bucks in sucking it in.
6. Making their breasts bigger. I remember I worked with a “girl” who did this years ago. After her boob job she loved prancing through the mall with her ponderous boobs (balloons really) ll. She liked guys looking at her and saying “she was hot.” She really enjoyed becoming a sexual object.
7. Making their rear ends bigger. This one is too silly. I always wanted mine smaller. I also read an article about someone’s fake rear end folding in on itself. It was going the wrong way.
8. Wearing expensive perfume. I guess it doesn’t hurt to smell nice. But, men don’t waste nearly as much money on smelling good.
9. Some woman, even old ones, won’t cut their hair or change their hairstyles because their husbands won’t like it. There’s nothing sadder than watching an old lady with an outdated long hairstyle.
10. The dumbest things some women do for men is let the man run everything. Now, how many men would put up with that? And that’s not funny. Not even a little.
Any other things you can think of? I would appreciate your comments! Scan to the end of this post to get to the reply section!
- Boob Job Vouchers and Facials For Kids: Where Does the Crazy Start? (bellasugar.com)
- Spanx you very much (nombulelongamlana.wordpress.com)
- What Do Guys Think About Breast Implants? (aboutplasticsurgery.com)
- Single Black Male: Do Men Really Judge Women By Their Hair? (madamenoire.com)
- 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Boobs (mryoungscholar.wordpress.com)